Edward Snowden has discussed his NSA surveillance leaks and their implications with magazines, foreign media and South by Southwest attendees, but a chat with an American TV outlet has proven elusive. However, that all changes next week: NBC has revealed that it’s airing a one-on-one interview between Snowden and news anchor Brian Williams on May 28th at 10PM Eastern. While the network isn’t saying exactly what came up in the pre-recorded conversation, it promises a “revealing” hour-long session that involves Snowden’s media ally Glenn Greenwald. There’s no telling whether or not we’ll hear anything new. Even if it’s just a rehash, though, the NBC interview promises to put the intelligence gathering debate in front of a very wide audience.
- Asian Tick Apecies Has Invaded the East Coast
- Intoxicated Motorist Arrested after Vehicle Rollover on Old State Road
- Intoxicated Motorist Arrested after Vehicle Flips on Old State Road
- WH shuts down Presser – Trump wont leave WH after admitting collusion
- Sheriff’s Office Preparing for Students Returning to School